We know that a strong team is key to the success of our business. As a national leading wholesaler of wines and spirits we pride ourselves on our people and the relationships we make with our clients. As a long standing family business, our team is a relatively small, close - knit bunch. Friendliness, team spirit and an eagerness for efficiency is what will make any successful job applicant perfect for the role.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to bring their unique qualities to our team and would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your CV and covering letter to e: email@example.com.
Hammonds of Knutsford is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from candidates regardless of age, gender, race, or disability.
Customer Service & Administrative Assistant
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service & Administrative Assistant to join our growing but long standing family business based in Knutsford, in anticipation for continued growth in 2022 and beyond. Hammonds of Knutsford is a wine and spirit merchant which was founded in 1960. We are proud to remain an independent family business that offers exceptional customer service every time.
Successful candidate will have a friendly demeanour and good sense of humour to fit in to close knit and caring team.
· Answering the phones dealing with customer and supplier enquiries
· Process new sales orders
· Sales invoicing and delivery arrangements
· Liaise with customers and suppliers on daily issues or queries efficiently
· Reconciling deliveries
· Updating delivery schedules
· Various other ad-hoc duties and project support
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience in working in an office environment but not essential as full training will be provided
· Data entry experience– speed and accuracy essential
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
· Ability to follow instructions and procedures and adapt to changing deadlines
· Proficient IT skills
· Strong customer focus
· Experience of working in a family SME sized business preferable
See Indeed for more details.